3. Welcoming new clients and sharing the joy of well-designed workspaces in Germany, Australia, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Austria, Finland, Philippines, Sweden, Norway, Thailand, France, Czech Republic and The Netherlands.
4. Having our ear to the ground at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
5. Connecting with you in real-life at international fairs like Clerkenwell Design Week, Orgatec, Melbourne Indesign, Design District, London Design Festival, Biennale Interieur Kortrijk, Salone del Mobile, Dutch Design Week and Stockholm Furniture Fair.
6. Collaborating with UNStudio on a Virtual Reality workspace and being awarded for it.
7. Introducing the Niche Wall and see it being put to good use between 42 Niches at a Swedish telecom giant.
8. Teaming up with our partner Living Edge on our Australian tour.
9. Being excited about the rebrand we are working on with creative digital agency Vruchtvlees.
10. Meeting all of you, online and offline. We look forward to joining our forces in bringing more outstanding design and wellbeing to the workspace in 2017 and beyond!
This was the last item in our ‘’10…’’ series. 2016 signified our 10 year anniversary, as PROOFF was launched at the 2006 Biennale Interieur (Kortrijk). To celebrate our 10 year anniversay in 2016 we shared our insights and inspiration on the progressive and innovative workspace with you in list form, because who doesn't love a good list! Check out all the lists here and celebrate with us using #PROOFF10
First image credit: LEPEL & LEPEL Architekt
Prooff works at... November update
Grateful we are for seeing the Prooff furniture pieces being integrated over at many great companies, municipalities and universities. Take a look for yourself!
Let's come together at the JoinTable
What makes the JoinTable, the newest addition to the Prooff portfolio, such a multi-use design on many levels? We asked designer Bert Masselus to share about his thought process and the ample possibilities he sees!